Friday, February 26, 2016

Donald Trump's vocabulary

Donald Trump is the Republican Party candidate to the presidency of the US elections. It is very important now to analyze  Donald Trump vocabulary. In the first stage analyze Donald Trump's very short  texts.

TRUMP: You’re right.
TRUMP: Thank you.
TRUMP: Somebody said — thank you, darlin’.
TRUMP: They’re right about that, but I’m doing it.
TRUMP: Mark my words.
TRUMP: Sadly, the American dream is dead.
TRUMP: I'm number two in Iowa. I said I don't believe it.
TRUMP: Carson is controlled by his PAC.
TRUMP: -- that’s not an insult. Carson is lower energy than Bush.
TRUMP: It’s not for him.
TRUMP: That’s what we do for our country, George.
TRUMP: Thank you very much, George.
TRUMP: Thank you.
TRUMP: OK.
TRUMP: It's true.
TRUMP: That's true.
TRUMP: I want it to be made here.
TRUMP: Sure.
TRUMP: That's different.
TRUMP: But that's different.
TRUMP: She saved me a fortune.
TRUMP: I think so.
TRUMP: I do think so. Great moderators.
TRUMP: I think it's very important.
TRUMP: And a communist.
TRUMP: Yes.
TRUMP: She destroyed her company.
TRUMP: No, it's not personal.
TRUMP: -- four times -- I've used it four times. But...
TRUMP: I've been doing this for a long time.
TRUMP: I know. I know. I know.
TRUMP: And I'm very (INAUDIBLE)...
TRUMP: Thank you very much. Thank you, Chris -- A great honor.
TRUMP: Jeb is more popular than one person I know.
TRUMP: So, but you know, one of the things ..
TRUMP: This is a Trump wall. This is a Trump wall. This is a real wall.
Frequency responses with only a word: 3.
Frequency responses with only two word: 2.
Frequency three-word answers: 7.
Thank word frequency of use: 5.
Frequent use of the word think: 4.
Frequency of use of the pronoun I: 7.
Frequency of using the name Trump: 2.
Define short sentences: firmness, accuracy, direct communication.
(February 27th 2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment